Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sad day :(


we are all mourning the sad passing of our sweet little chick Hopper. On friday I (katie) came home to go swimming, when our little friend bunny (bentley) came bolting down my driveway screaming, " Katie! Katie! Hopper's gone! We can't find him!"

I ran into the garage and exactly as she said, he was gone. I realized that we had left our garage open the night before and our poor Hopper must have gotten eaten by an animal. I sadly walked into my house to find my poor little sister Chandi, the one who had owned hopper, crying. After a few minutes of cheering each other up, we were okay. We just wish hopper was here!!!! We love you, Hopper!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG that is so so so so sad
i member what it was like when i lost my kitty for 4 days it was horrible

-nicole
i would've signed in but i was too lazy just know it was me ok