Sunday, April 13, 2008

3 word answers

I saw this on my friend Tiburon's blog. It looked like fun, so i thought i would try it out!

What I am doing: Sitting at computer
What I’m proud of today: helping my mom
What I’m thinking about: very hot guys
Who is home: All of us
Plans tonight: looking in backpack
My weekend was: Too frickin short
What’s for dinner: I already ate
Feelings about love: it really rocks
Feelings about life: enjoy every moment
What I need: loose 15 pounds
What I want: a cute boy
What I have: all mean girls
My pet peeve: people who hate
My guilty pleasure: Cafe Rio burrito
What you don’t know about me: actually am mature :)
What I can hear: My itunes music
What I can smell: nothing right now
My style: hot, in style
My hairdo: depends on day
My outfit: my soft pjs
My mood: tired and sleepy
The weather today: a hot day
Thoughts on parenting: kind of nervous
Thoughts on marriage: i dont know
Thoughts on politics: makes me crazy
Thoughts on celebrity gossip: i love it!
Thoughts on beauty: always pretty inside
Thoughts on sleep: Never get enough
Thoughts on writing: Not the funnest
My favorite appliance: computer, tv, phone
My favorite car: My dads lexas
My favorite splurge: Hanging with friends
My favorite beauty secret: ha no surgery
My favorite treat: Ice cream, cake
My favorite everyday pleasure: when im laughing
Ten years ago: i was 3
Five years ago: i got baptised
One year ago: ready for middleschool
One year from now: Lean and strong
Five years from now: Dating
Ten years from now: Married?
I’m famous for: Making you laugh
I’ll never be famous for: my body shape
Who I am: Fun, happy, out-there
Who I hope to be: fit, confident, happy
What I’m thankful for: family and friends

Now It's Your Turn!

1 comment:

Mindi said...

oh, you silly girl--it was fun to see what you put as your answers.
you know i am jealous that you can say "ha-no surgery"!!!! you are beautiful and i love you.