Saturday, April 26, 2008

I have been Tagged!!!


Greetings my fellow bloggers.Well, My very great friend, who for the sake of Moi made a post just so i could be entertained. How good of a friend is she?! It was about making a random post about five facts about yourself that people might not have known. Well here goes my five facts. And if i tag you, you have to do it!

1- I absolutely am one of the fastest readers i know.(heh besides my mom who reads at the speed of light. I am only at the speed of sound, but i am catching up, mom!) I read the twilight series ( 3 massive books that are like anywhere from 400 pages to 600 pages) and The Maximum Ride Series (4 books that are all longer than 400 pages except for the last one which was to dang short. frickin' 250 pages :( ) each in three days! How cool is that!?!?!

2- When i was two years old, my mom came outside to find me chewing on a massive scorpion. I know, how nasty is that?! luckily, it was dead.

3- i have OCD with left-over messages. Like if i have 30 messages in my sent box in my phone, and i have 35 messages in my inbox, it will literally DRIVE ME INSANE. i HAVE to erase them. This isn't just with my phone, its also with my computer and other random things. Don't ask me why i do this, because i really don't know why.

4- I have been to a Hannah Montana concert. I know, i know. i bet all of you out there are like, " Hannah Montana sucks!", but it was REALLY REALLY cool. ( my mom and dad are the bomb for hooking my family up with all of our sweet vaca's)

5- I actually took dance for like 5 years, apart from the fact that i have no dancing abilities, whatsoever. Unlike my best friend Keairra, Who will take your breath away that she is that good. lol :) (4 years when i was little and 1 year in 4th grade)

Well i also hoped you learned something interesting about me today that you didn't know.

I tag Mindi! GO!!!

3 comments:

Nicole Winona said...

hahaha thanks there katie that was extremely informative lol's you rock my sox hahahaha

Erica Onelove said...

Am I allowed to add you to my list of friends?
Cuz I did!

Mindi said...

alright, i will do 5 things on tuesday, smarty pants. i just wanted to tell you that the scorpion wasn't really dead--you just chewed him to death.....
no! just that i love you so much!