Tuesday, March 18, 2008

We LOVE music!


Yo! VIP! LETS KICK IT! My second biggest obsession right after Wentworth Miller 3, is Music! Oh my gosh I LOVE MUSIC! even if a little beat comes on, I will start dancing. JUST LIKE ALL OF THE OTHER GIRLS! oh come on! when a beat comes on you have to at least hum, sing, dance or something?! When my friends and i first moved here, we were just like all of the other girls. Nice, goofy, LISTENED TO CHURCH MUSIC LIKE 24/7~! ..... maybe not 24/7 , but we listened to it alot. Now we tend to listen to it occasionally, but now it is all about Hip-Hop and Rap! Boy do we love Rap! Take a look at that playlist one more time and notice that at least 3/4's of that list is either Rap or Hip-Hop. YEAH! IT ROX! well whatever floats our boats right?!
If you wanna dig my sweet tunes, I am pretty sure that i will be talking non-stop about music on here! Cya L8er!

2 comments:

Mindi said...

you crazy crazy little chickadees--get some good music, for the love!

i am glad to see there is at least one white dude on there.
thank you.

*KaTiE cLoVeR* said...

haha we did that just for you mom!