Thursday, March 20, 2008

Thank you MEGAN!


Well, speaking of music, if you look off to the right, you will see a fantastic playlist, full of FANTASTIC (yes - it is mindi) music. And in order to have that to be there we had to seek the help of Katie's Wonderful Aunt Megan! It took us many ways to figure out how to get the Playlist on there. We tried and tried, but it just wouldn't work! Then my mom gave a wonderful tip, "why don't you call aunt Megan. She will know what to do." and wah lah! We have MK Jams!(Katie speaking now) She is so awesome! Whenever i need help with something or just need some cheering up, she is always there to lift my spirits! Without your help we would have never gotten that playlist on here! We LOVE YOU!

-K~C~ XOXOXO

and yes. SHE IS THE BEST AUNT EVER! (my favorite!! I love you!)


1 comment:

Megal said...

Thank goodness that I am the favorite aunt or I would have to put the smack down! You girls are the cutest and I was happy to be able to help! I love that you are having a great time with this little blogging thing. Now about that music.... :)Love you Katie!