Saturday, March 22, 2008

HAPPY EASTER!


Happy Easter everybody! Katie Here! I have had a blast today! I woke up at 8:00 and went to and Easter egg hunt/ breakfast that was for our whole neighbor hood. It was hard getting our whole family to get up that early on a Saturday, but we did it! I saw my Best Friend Mandi and My other Best Friend Keairra there (Randi slept in!). We chatted and ate breakfast with each other. After that Mandi went to Her brothers' BMX races, then went to the Dixie Red Rocks. I hung out with Keairra until 1:30. We had a blast. We made up a dance to the song Shake, and a partial dance to the song Drop. When my Family from Enterprise came here, Keairra had to leave but we had a way fun time. My Family and I had lunch that was made by my dad which was DELICIOUS! (Thanks dad!!) Next we played games like Guess the Celebrity, Musical Chairs, and Celebrity Races. Everybody had to go home after that so we said our goodbyes.

Wew, after that i was bushed! I went and took a nap on my soft red couch, but i was interrupted by my sisters and their friends who wanted to watch Enchanted. We watched Enchanted and then Had Cafe' Rio for Dinner. Tomorrow we (randi, mandi, keairra, and me (katie) have to sing in church for the Actual Easter holiday. The "Easter Bunny" will come tomorrow after church and my sisters are oh so excited.

Well I hope everybody has a FANTASTIC SUPERDUPER Easter!

-K~C~

2 comments:

Mindi said...

wasshhup baby? why no new comments? i am waiting while holding my breath.....

Nicole Winona said...

hey hey how are ya katie?
well i got onto it
if ya need to just follow this link kk?>

bye bye ily kk