Friday, December 19, 2008

sorry!!



so sorry guys! my computer is broken and it has been for like two months!
im posting this from my computer at school. i'm not going to be able to post for a while so i thought i would give you a quick update.
so...
indeed my life is complete. i have seen Twilight the movie. 3 times so far. My best friends and i plan on seeing it at least 3 more times over christmas break. (: and they are already starting New Moon! im so happy! and speaking of christmas...
there is only 6 days til christmas! im so freakin happy!!! and we get out today for christmas break!!!!
ahh! oh oh oh and! yesterday was a miracle. a pure freakin miracle. IT WAS A SNOW DAY. IN ST. GEORGE. I TOLD YOU. A MIRACLE RIGHT?! i was so excited that we didnt have to go to school. im thrilled that we are going to have a white christmas! eeeek! (:
so besides that,
everything is great. life is pretty much the same. amazing friends, hawt guys and school. so yeah! that is going to be my update for now.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all of you!!!! (:

♥Katie

1 comment:

Nicole Winona said...

you're hilarious katie I love you haha :D