Thursday, December 25, 2008

Explanations



okay. so i'm pretty much starting this thing where every week, at some point, i will be explaining some things that i think you might want to know about me and my life. So comment on here and ask questions and i will do the best i can to answer them! this weeks question is:


#1. why are you so obsessed with the Twilight Series? it is just a book!

Well. You see, in the 8th grade all of a sudden, EVERYBODY just started reading this book called Twilight and the rest of the series and telling me how good it was. This includes every single mother/ daughter/ girl/ on my street or at my school. At this time, i wasn't really all in to reading. But everyone kept saying, " you just HAVE to read it! you will LOVE it!" and my mom ( and all of her friends ) had told me this about for the about 18 millionth time, when i caved.

So i started to read, and i got about six chapters into it. It seemed just like a normal, BORING, book about some stupid girl that moved to Forks, Washington and is going to a new school. I went and complained, yes COMPLAINED, to my mom, WHY DO I HAVE TO READ THIS, and ITS SO BORING, and other assortments of things.


she kept telling me to KEEP GOING and I PROMISE YOU WILL LOVE IT! So, i slumped my shoulders and trotted downstairs into my room and started my book back up again. With in that one chapter, it was like there was a pulling on the book that would not let me go! MUST FINISH THIS BOOK. i kept reading, and reading, and reading, until at 3 in the morning, i had it finished. GUESS WHO WAS RIGHT? oh yeah, my mom (:

I got 2 hours of sleep and when i woke up, i wasn't even tired! I ran up the stairs and grabbed the second book and started reading on my way to school, and so on and so forth with Eclipse. I thought i was going to die if i had to wait another year for the fourth one, Breaking Dawn, to come out. But i survived, and it was the best book i have ever read in my whole life! (: i have to copies of each book.

I am officially obsessed with Twilight the Movie, i even have my own Edward Cullen LIFE SIZE CUT OUT in my room (: and they ARE already making the second movie, New Moon. ♥

So NOW to answer your question. WHY?! to tell you the truth, i really don't know! it was just so amazing and Edward Cullen is the most perfect MAN/ VAMPIRE that ever was created. you'll just have to read the book and see what i mean! love you guys! (: ♥

No comments: