Tuesday, September 9, 2008

When i say nickel, you say back!/ The Boys Like Girls obsession

okay, i have no idea why i thought of this but i thought i might as well talk about it.
I heart nickelback, dearly, with all of my heart.♥ for real.
some people are like OMG WHATEVER!!!! they are SOOO GAY!!!!
but seriously guys, my parents have got me addicted to these guys. i could
listen to these guys all day long and never get tired of them.
how did i hear of this amazing, mind blowing band?
my dearest, loving parents (: we were just sitting in the car, and a pretty good rock song came on. i was like hey! i like this stuff! i look up towards the front, and my parents are SINGING ALONG.
i was like hey! who in the heck is this??!
they're like, OH! its nickelback! we're going to one of their concerts soon!
and thus, the nickelback obsession was born. Some of my favs are Rockstar and Animals.
but i have to say, my ALL TIME favorite band, is Boys Like Girls.
i love love LOVE them. best. band. ever. i think i first heard them in 6th grade. good times, good times. Some of my favorites are.

Like THIS ( Hero/ Heroine)


oh and
THIS (Thunder)


and finally THIS (Five Minutes to Midnight)
theres a lot more than that, but those are a couple of my absolute favs. oh my gee. i love them a ton. this is ALSO a band that i could listen to all day and NEVER get tired. i basically live on music.

Some random songs that i adore is THIS ( Check yes Juliet by we the kings) and
THIS ( Dear Maria, Count me In by All Time Low )


My BFF mandi and i were talking the other day and we were saying, we like these a ton because they sound SO MUCH like boys like girls. i guess is just our type of music (:

Well, thats about it for now. Peace out guys --


♥Katie

2 comments:

Mindi said...

who's daughter are you, anyway??
shocker.

ps you can't go to a nickleback concert until chad kroger stops saying the "f" word. just saying.

love you.

Mindi said...

not that he said the "f" word when WE went to their concert.

i've just heard. from other people. yeah.