Wednesday, September 24, 2008

BREATH. seriously...... updates.

wow. this first quarter in school has seriously like flown.
so fast!
haha whoa. well school is pretty much the bomb. accept the learning part.
i prefer the social section.
oh and the best part is........* drum roll *
flirting. yes i said flirting. its like the funnest thing known to man.
i love it!
especially when the guys flirt back.
:D computer tech is the best one. my bestie brooke and i always laugh way hard and have a good time. OMG we are writing our HERO REPORTS on our hero, ROBERT PATTINSON!!! SQUEAL!!! hahaha we love him and hes edward cullen so it just makes it that much better (:
and i love Earth Science with my bestie Ashley
haha she freakin rocks my world
the funniest thing happened today. Kyna hafen, also one of my besties,
and i traded ipods to see eachothers music and today so happened to be, and i quote,
" AHH! THE ONE DAY I DONT BRING MY IPOD!!!" haha she cracks me up
lol anyways
so me and ash shared kyna's ipod and the first song i see when i turn it on is baby got back
i squeal, ashley laughs, and kyna looks at us weird then laughs.
i hurry and turn it on and ash and i started breaking it down. the freakinest best moves you will EVAH see. and the best part was peoples expressions when they saw us dancing hahahaha
and thats JUST earth science.
and homeroom is my other favorite.
my besties randi, keairra, and brooke are all in that class.
and one of the best parts is that i sit next to Keairra!! i love her tons and tons.
we always laugh and she tells me about her and our other bestie bree, have their funniest/ funnest times in fashion. i laugh everyday. seriously.
we have the bestest time in that class.
and one of my favorite favorites...
SPANISH! i know weird huh? but i have the funnest time in there. and i love it.
always always, even if im in the middle of a test, mr. sweeten ALWAYS does something to make me laugh. today i took a test and while i was writing, he "casually walked by and bumped my pencil. i was like HEY!! it was funny (:
i love we the kings. a lot. a ton. a massive amount :D
like i listen to them everyday and i know everyone of there songs. and yeah.
well, imma go to bed now. CHOW!!!
Peace♥

Katie

2 comments:

Mindi said...

you are a crazy little lady.

NO FLIRTING. AT ALL.

Ashley Whipple said...

HaHa I freaking Love Science! . . . even though we dont learn anything cuz we talk the whole time! :D