Thursday, February 5, 2009

Happy Birthday, Mommy!


To my beautiful wonderful mommy,
Thank you for everything you do for me. I couldn't live without your
wonderful sense of style or amazing smile (: You tell me whats what and
whats going on. Your my best friend in the whole world and I'm so glad i can
share everything with you and i will know that it will be kept between us girls
(: I'm grateful that i can talk about life and guy stuff and you'll know exactly
what im talking about because you've already been through "all that drama" (:
Your the best mom i know and i couldn't ask for a better one. You show me
everything; from music to cute boys, life lessons to fun vacations. So all you
people out there, don't hate on my Madre. I love her with all of my heart and i
hope she has the BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!!

♥ Kaitylynne

2 comments:

chawni said...

FINALLY U POSTED SOMETHING!!!!!!

Ashley Whipple said...

o cute! happy birthday