Friday, August 8, 2008

i got tagged, again. (:

I GOT TAGGED! by jocelyn (:


What I was doing 10 Years ago:

i'd be playing with the kennedy, bailey, or with my other friend janay. (:

What are 3 habits of mine?
1. staying up late
2. texting on my phone
3.listening to music, a lot.

3 Things you might not know about me:
1.i could live off of chilis chips and salsa/ queso for the rest of my life (:
2. really late at night, i get really grumpy and if im not doing something fun, well im not the happy camper.
3. my favorite kid movie is the swan princess


6 TV Shows/Movies that I Love:
1. Prison Break
2. Lost
3. She's the man
4. Sydney white
5. Batman: the dark night
6. CSI las vegas


4 Books that I Love:
1. twilight series
2. maximum ride series
3. a great and terrible beauty series
4. The host


5 of my Favorite Foods:
1. chips and salsa ( well anything mexican )
2. Diet coke
3. pepperoni pizza
4. Salad from pizza factory
5. CHILIS!/ CAFE RIO!


5 Best Friends:
1. Randi Hulet
2. Keairra Cox
3. Kennedy Cowan
4. Mandi Empey
5. Ashley Whipple/ Bailey Kemp/ Nicole Winona/ Jocelyn Jones/ and lots of other peoples that are too many to count


7 favorite songs/bands/artists:
1. Pretty Rave Girl
2. Now you're gone
3. Fall for you- Secondhand serenade
4.Shake it- Metro station
5. One step at a time- Jordin sparks
6. Over and Over- Three days grace
7. Depeche mode!
those are NOT in order. i love music, and i can not put any in a certain order (:

Your Favorite Place To be:
on vaca! (:

okay i tag...
Annie
and my mother, mindi!
NOW GO!


5 comments:

Nicole Winona said...

haha oh my jonas girl! i love your new template! super cute!!!! i'm still waiting for some EFY!!!! haahha luff ya! oh yeah and visit this okay...

http://www.nicolejonas.blogspot.com

Nicole Winona said...

girl it looks like its working to me :D what do you need help with though??? I'll do anything 4 ya girl :D

*KaTiE cLoVeR* said...

hahah is it really working??
lol its not working on my computer..

Nicole Winona said...

oh and girl thank you.... I'm glad to be considered one of your besties TEE FIZZLE!!!! i missed ya at the Stake Dance.... lotsa hot boys hahaha hopefully we'll have some new ones at school lol! luff you a TON!

Ashley Whipple said...

im also honored to be one of your besties. haha i was on the list before you! (its okay. you can tell nicole that shes a loser. i do it all the time:D) JK you know i love you nicole!! but i would probably die if i could insult daily!!!! :D