Friday, May 30, 2008

10 reasons why i love my mom

1- she is always so kind and caring, no matter what.

2- she is so funny-- sometimes she makes me laugh so hard that i will almost, ALMOST, pee my pants.

3- she is so beautiful and always looks great, even if she is just leaving the house for only five minutes. i want to look just like her when i grow up.

4- we are twilight buddies. (: sometimes when i just feel
like gushing all about how cute edward is, or how idiotic jacob is, i can always count on my mom to listen and to always talk about it with me

5- she is a great mom she can always make one of my sisters feel better or loved even if she is just putting on a band aid or just telling them i love you. she is also a kick-a hair stylist. example a:


example b:

i think she does it pretty darn cute :)

6- she will let me link my arm through hers in public and she wont even get embarrassed sometimes if we sing out loud. we both love love LOVE loud music, so we don't really care if we sing AS LOUD AS WE CAN

7- she always picks out the cutest clothes for me, always. never once has she failed to make me look cute. even if it hurts sometimes, she will tell me to go work a little harder on my hair or pick a different outfit, but its worth it. and I HAVE been putting a lot of effort into my looks- if i may say so thank you very much.

8- she has the prettiest movie star smile you will ever see. i am so jealous that i didn't get her smile. hehe i got my grandma larkin's smile :)

9- she will always help me if i have any problems in my life, never once has she said no, i wont help you. she has always been there for me-- through the good and the bad

10- she is my best friend, and i love her with all of my heart. i love you, mom!

11 comments:

Jocelyn Photography said...

aaw thats real cute kaitywaity (:
i might do this idea bout my mom or somethinn. you wouldn't mind if i copied you, would ya?
yaknow what bugs me a lot?
when people copy me without asking..
(: stephanie does that too much.. dontcha think?

Mindi said...

oh, sweetheart!! you just made your crabby mother's whole year. how did you possibly think of all those good things?? you must have had to work REALLY hard.

i love you so much. you are one of the best things i ever did.
i love you.

*KaTiE cLoVeR* said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megal said...

Katie, what a sweet tribute to your mother. I love what a sweetheart you are! She is lucky to have you!

Anonymous said...

HEY!!!!!!!!!!
Why didn't you put a picture of ME on there?!!!!!!!!!!


I feel left out.......AGAIN!!!!!:(


Chandi

Nicole Winona said...

KT!!!!
i missed you so so much!!
so what did you do with yourself while i was off on my adventurous adventure??? haha do you like all of my hottie tottie efy boys?? i will show you what ones were my efy BF's hahaha seriously I had two crazy huh? anyways I LUFF you and see you later!!! have a good day!!!!

Nicole Winona said...

oh my word! i had no idea that ur bday was so soon.... oh wait yeah huh you have a countdown haha silly me! well happy almost birthday KT what do you want for your birthday? the big 14 right? the most exciting birthdays in an LDS girl's life are 14 and 16! stake dances, youth choir, efy, you get the whole deal! I hope you have fun my newly miamaided friend!!!!
chow! :D

Nicole Winona said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicole Winona said...

heyy sorry! i'm not going private i realized that i can't haha sorry D:

Nicole Winona said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO-MORROW
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO-MORROW
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR KATIE
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO-MORROW!

SO I JUST STOPPED IN TO SAY HB TO MY BFFE HAHA ILY KT HAVE A GREAT ONE! I EXPECT TO SEE YOU AT THE STAKE DANCE NEXT SATURDAY YOU HAVE NOTHING TO KEEP YOU OUT NOW!!!!!!!!

*KaTiE cLoVeR* said...

hahahaha ily nicole!